Xweb crash report

Tim Plumb

Hi Jeremy,
I've managed to crash Xweb this afternoon while putting together a sample page. I've got the standard Apple crash report if you think it contains anything of use.
Its about 85K in size.
Thanks,
Tim.

Jeremy Hughes

Cheers Tim!

A crash report might be helpful. You could send it to support at softpress dot com.

Is it something that you can reproduce?

Jeremy

Tim Plumb

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 10:07 AM, Jeremy Hughes wrote:
A crash report might be helpful. You could send it to support at softpress dot com.

Is it something that you can reproduce?
Thanks Jeremy. I'll sent that along later.
I did try and crash it again but it all seemed fine. All I was doing was editing some text so maybe it was just one of those things.