Xway b1 is here!

Jeremy Hughes

Edited

We have just released Xway b1, our next-generation program for visual web design.

You can download it from our web site:

https://www.softpress.com/xway/

Xway includes a detailed reference manual, which you can access by choosing “Xway User Guide” from the Help menu.

There is also a step-by-step tutorial and two sample documents, which are available from our web site (click on “Xway Resources” in the Help menu).

We recommend that people read (or skim) through the Xway User Guide introduction, and then work through the tutorial to get a hands-on feel for how Xway works.

Jeremy

Marcus V Do Carmo

Yes!!!

On Nov 5, 2019, at 5:27 PM, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

Xway b1

We have just released Xway b1, our next-generation program for visual web design.

You can download it from our web site:

https://www.softpress.com/xway/

Xway includes a detailed reference manual, which you can access by choosing “Xway User Guide” from the Help menu.

There is also a step-by-step tutorial and two sample documents, which are available from our web site (click on “Xway Resources” in the Help menu).

We recommend that people read (or skim) through the Xway User Guide introduction, and then work through the tutorial to get a hands-on feel for how Xway works.

Marcus V. Do Carmo
Miami, Florida
iMac 27" - Mac OS 10.14.6 - Freeway Pro 7
http://www.plusartgraphics.com

Alpha Creations

Applause!!

Op 05-11-19 om 23:27 schreef Jeremy Hughes:

Xway b1

We have just released Xway b1, our next-generation program for visual web design.

You can download it from our web site:

https://www.softpress.com/xway/

Xway includes a detailed reference manual, which you can access by choosing “Xway User Guide” from the Help menu.

There is also a step-by-step tutorial and two sample documents, which are available from our web site (click on “Xway Resources” in the Help menu).

We recommend that people read (or skim) through the Xway User Guide introduction, and then work through the tutorial to get a hands-on feel for how Xway works.

vriendelijk groetend,

Andries Kuipers

Alpha Creations
Bel 0638 32 37 33 of 0512 77 66 11

algeebee53@...

Excellent! I have been hanging out for this for yonks. Well done Softpress team. I hope Xway will be as successful as Freeway. Off to bash the beta!

Umberto

Grazie Jeremy!

Steve

Hooray!

But It’ll have to wait till the morning before I download it.
I’ll get some sleep now and be refreshed and ready to learn a new way of working, the Xway!

Cheers,
Steve.

Stephen

Applause indeed!

International partying underway!

Thank you, Jeremy!

Now we’ll get it polished and ready to go...

Stephen

Xway b1