Xway and MacOS Dark Mode

robtin1@...

Jeremy --
Running MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 in Dark Mode, parts of the Xway Toolbar are difficult to see, particularly "Go", "Select" and first/last tools of "Insert". Hovering over a tool does cause the tool name to appear, so it is useable. However, in the future can Xway change aspects of its appearance based on Dark / Light Mode?
-- Bob

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Bob,

We need to improve that.

We haven't actually done any work on supporting Dark Mode, so the fact that it works at all is quite impressive!

But now that Dark Mode has been mentioned on our web site we need to fix the stuff that is difficult to read.

Jeremy