Video tutorials please

Robert Mitton

Trying to wrap my extremely dyslexic mind around Xway. If I can see how to do something rather than trying to figure out something by reading text (which is a bummer way to do things) it would be a great way to learn how to use this Freeway Pro “replacement”.

I have a bad feeling that Xway is not going to be as intuitive, or as visually easy to understand as Freeway was for me.

I know I need a modern replacement for my trusty Freeway Pro 7, but I don’t want to be tearing my quite long hair out by the roots while trying to figure this all out. Will you all please be making some tutorial videos, asap?

Thanks a million,

Robert