Tutorial - insert twitter, linkedin, etc. page 15

Ralph Bergman

How do you get these graphics to be centred on the page?

Jeremy Hughes

That's done with a default style on the "footer" item. See the first paragraph of the Template footer section (page 14): "Let’s go to the footer. What we want to do here is to add some social media icons and a copyright notice. We’d also like everything in this box to be centered. Select it in the Site panel, then go to the Box Inspector and choose center alignment in the Default Styles section (as we did previously)."

Jeremy

Ralph Bergman

Thank you for that impressively fast response.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 4:31 PM Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:
That's done with a default style on the "footer" item. See the first paragraph of the Template footer section (page 14): "Let’s go to the footer. What we want to do here is to add some social media icons and a copyright notice. We’d also like everything in this box to be centered. Select it in the Site panel, then go to the Box Inspector and choose center alignment in the Default Styles section (as we did previously)."

Ralph Bergman

Lion's Tooth Consultancy
823688 Massie Road
Chatsworth ON