Superscript?

John Whittaker

Jeremy Hughes

Hi John,

Thanks for asking. This looks like an omission in Xway - you should be able to choose Superscript and Subscript from the Type popup in the Span menu. We’ll add this soon!

You shouldn't have to use double <sup> elements (as in Freeway), unless you are really superscripting a previous superscript. The correct way to do this (in a future version of Xway) would be to change the size of Superscript (<sup>) elements via a default style (similar to changing the size of "Small" spans in the Default Styles section of the Document/Page/Box Inspector).

Jeremy

John Whittaker

Many thanks Jeremy. Sounds good.