Page not refreshing

Geoff Mullett

I have a page on my website http://www.louthjazzclub.org.uk/gallery.html that contains rows of thumbnails in png format that each have a link to a separate gallery page. This morning, I added a new thumbnail and associated links, saved everything then previewed it in Xway. Everything fine. I published, then uploaded from the site folder, but when viewing in Chrome (and Firefox and Safari), I was presented with the original gallery page without the update.
I've re-saved and re-published several times, I've duplicated the image and uploaded the page again, I've duplicated the page and uploaded both (gallery.html and gallery2.html), I've restarted the Mac, I've deleted the gallery page from the FTP list forcing a new one to upload. Nothing!
I've run out of ideas, any thoughts? Screenshot of the Xway preview page attached so you can see what should be there.
Geoff

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Geoff,

Are you sure that the page is being uploaded to the correct location?

It seems from your screenshot that you've added a new gallery (Worth Valley Hot 7) but it's not showing up.

The other possibility is that there is some kind of ISP caching which is delaying the updated page from appearing. It can't be a browser caching issue because I see the old version in my browser.

Jeremy

erbril@cameleonpaint.com

You might want to empty the cache of your browser. My experience with chrome is also this slow. If you would check in a different browser you might see your positive result
Greetings
Eugenie

Cameleon bv

♻️ is what we believe

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Op 25 aug. 2021 om 17:30 heeft Geoff Mullett <geoff10a@...> het volgende geschreven:

[...]
<Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 16.12.03.png>