Import Exhibeo Slide Show tittles garbled

Guido

Hello,
When I import an Exhibeo slide show into Xway, I get garbled titles and descriptions (see att.) I am exporting as an Xway component. I'm sure its just a setting somewhere in Xway that I am missing. Anyway, I got the Exhibeo slide show exactly as I want and would like some advice as to how to make sure it looks the same in Xway.

Thanks in advance.

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Guido,

It looks like some kind of font problem.

Which version of Xway (and macOS) are you using?

What happens if you import the gallery into a new Xway document? Does it look the same if you preview in a browser?

Jeremy

Guido

I'm using xway beta 4 and exhibeo 2.0.6 on Catalina.  Pasting it in a new Xway document comes out perfect. I will have to do some experimenting on my "old" Xway file.
Thanks for responding so quickly.

On May 17, 2021, at 2:02 PM, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hi Guido,

It looks like some kind of font problem.

Which version of Xway (and macOS) are you using?

What happens if you import the gallery into a new Xway document? Does it look the same if you preview in a browser?

Jeremy

Guido

I just copied all the values from the "new" into the "old" and everything worked! Plus it didn't alter any of the other items on the page. All is good.