How to move images

Саша Грицак

Hi. I insert image but itis stuck. How to move them?

In Freeway i insert image and then imidetly i can freally position it where i want.

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Sasha,

Xway uses inflow layout by default. This is because inflow layouts can be used to create flexible pages that will adapt to the display size, so that they can be viewed on phones as well as on desktop computers. If you haven't already done so, it is worth working the the Xway tutorial which is on our web site (select Xway Resources from Xway's Help menu to go there, and click on "Download the Xway tutorial").

If you want an image to have absolute position (so that it behaves like a "layer" in Freeway) you can do this by selecting the image and setting its position to Absolute in the Style section of the Box Inspector. Absolute-positioned items can be dragged anywhere on the page, and are positioned independently of other items that are on the page. But it is difficult to create a flexible layout using absolute items ("layers").

Jeremy

Саша Грицак

Yes, i prefr to make beautiful web sait over tomake compromises for tiny phone sceens!!!

So moving images freely is very importent to me!!! ;)

Саша Грицак

like this for example : https://истинный-бог.рф ;)

Саша Грицак