How to make my web site appear in search engines with Xway?

Саша Грицак

Hi people.

I already registered my site in search engines.
But i do not know howto put tugs in Xway.
Would you be nice to help me out how and what ineed to put? ;D

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Sasha,

A good place to start is the chapter on meta tags in the Xway User Guide: choose “Xway User Guide” from Xway’s Help menu and type “meta tag” in the search bar.

Support for meta tags was added in b2.

Jeremy