Hamburger menus

sethr@...

Hi Jeremy,

I’ve successfully recreated quite a few of the many sites I made in Freeway and found a way recreate everything except hamburger menus. I see in a post from 2020 that you talked about providing a CSS workaround but I can’t find any posts with the actual instructions. Any more info on this topic available?

Thanks!
Seth

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Seth,

Our plan is to build this into Xway. This high up on our development list - after master pages, which we're currently working on.

I think that it should be possible to create a hamburger menu by hand, mainly by using CSS Markup (Page Inspector), but this isn't something I've had time to look into so far.

Jeremy