Exhibeo

Geoff Mullett

I think I asked about Exhibeo a while ago. I'll need to purchase it for Xway, but will it work with Freeway so I can replace my existing galleries made with Showcase?
Thanks
Geoff

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Geoff,

Exhibeo will work with Freeway.

Xway doesn’t support it directly yet, but that’s high up on our to-do list.

Jeremy

On 22 May 2020, at 13:56, Geoff Mullett <geoff10a@gmail.com> wrote:

I think I asked about Exhibeo a while ago. I'll need to purchase it for Xway, but will it work with Freeway so I can replace my existing galleries made with Showcase?
Thanks
Geoff

ThatKeith

Exhibeo can export HTML galleries as well as Freeway-ready ones. You could try using an iframe in Xway to put the gallery content into a page. You'll need to upload the gallery stuff to somewhere on your site first and then use the URL to that as the iframe URL.

It's not as neat a workflow as I'm sure it will be when Xway supports Exhibeo properly, but it should be perfectly functional.

Keith

Geoff Mullett

Thanks both.
Geoff

grantsymon

high up on our to-do list.
Jeremy,

can you give us some vague timing on this?  I'm waiting for this before I can start with xway.

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Grant

Support for Exhibeo is something that we’re planning to do in b3.

Jeremy