From: <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io> on behalf of Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 December 2019 at 2:02 AM
To: <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [xway-talk] Inspector Show/Hide labels

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the feedback!

The Show/Hide labels are copied from the Show/Hide labels in the Finder, iTunes, Xcode, and other Apple software. I find them less cluttered than disclosure triangles.

Moving them to the left of scroll bars is a good suggestion. I see that Apple do this when scroll bars are set to show "Always" - is that the preference that you're using (in System Preferences: General)?

I've logged this as a task.

Hi William,

If you can see the index file and resources, you're looking at the Site folder - which is inside the document package.

The simplest way to reopen your Xway document is to start Xway and choose the document from "Open Recent" in the File menu.

[You could also command-click on the Finder window which shows the Site folder and use the window menu to navigate back to the folder that contains the document.]

Jeremy

William Trinkler

Hi Jeremy,

I did try that but it only shows the folder, but no executable file. See attached screen shots.

Cheers

William

From: <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io> on behalf of Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 December 2019 at 6:53 PM
To: <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [xway-talk] Cannot reopen site

Hi William,

If you can see the index file and resources, you're looking at the Site folder - which is inside the document package.

The simplest way to reopen your Xway document is to start Xway and choose the document from "Open Recent" in the File menu.

[You could also command-click on the Finder window which shows the Site folder and use the window menu to navigate back to the folder that contains the document.]

Jeremy

ThatKeith

Hi William,
This forum/mailing list doesn't seem to support attachments (which helps avoid filling everyone's email inboxes I presume), so could you put the images online somewhere?

In the meantime, command-click on the title in the Finder window to show the folder path and go TWO levels up, not just one. (Alternatively, hit Command-Up Arrow twice to step up two levels from inside the Site folder.) You should see your Xway document there. Each Xway document is in fact a package and the Site folder is stored within that.

(PS, your queries will be easier to track if you use the New Topic button in the site or send a new email (not a reply) to xway-talk@softpress.groups.io. :) )