Appreciation

Steve Gunther

I appreciate your evolving Freeway/Xway.

I just paid for someone to do a website for me (www.careerdecisioncoaching.com). They did an ok job. But then when they sent me the link to the backend, and I saw all that awful Word Press formatting and design layout, it made me feel a bit sick - the reason I hate Word Press. Its so popular, yet it reminds me of Microsoft Word circa 1987, when you had to put in ‘formatting on, formatting off’ marks in a document. So clunky.

Thanks guys for continuing to create a beautiful, intuitive and user-friendly product. Frankly, I have been waiting for the moment that there is an ‘import Freeway site’ capacity...

Steve

Peter A-B

Steve,

I'm working through rebuilding my Freeway Website for my business in Xway. Knowing my luck, the week I put the finishing touches to the site and publish it to the WWW, the ability to upload the Freeway sites to Xway will be launched.

Peter A-B.

Per Olsson

Hi, Just doing the same for a client. I've come some way to do a simple copy of the Freeway version. The point now is the page where I had several tables with links in each table cell to pdf and excel files. I guess these can be substituted with simple texts with links and using tab to separate texts. But is there a better way? See screen dump below: