Add 'return/enter' to instructions for entering commands

Doug vanderHoof <doug@...>

Hi All,
I was, stupidly I admit, stymied because I entered a value in a window and the next thing the tutorial told me to do was grayed out.
Please don't discriminate against the stupid. We run the world.
Doug vanderHoof
Chicago

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your feedback!

Do you have a page number for the place where you got stuck?

Jeremy

Doug vanderHoof <doug@...>

Hi Jeremy,
The very first dropdown or blank to be filled in was the sticking point.
After it occurred to me to hit a return, from there on, no problem.
Thanks,
Doug

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 6:37 AM Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:
Hi Doug,

Thanks for your feedback!

Do you have a page number for the place where you got stuck?

Doug vanderHoof
Producer, modern media
773-394-0029