Just for fun?

Geoff Mullett

Thanks. Jeremy. I should have remembered that!
Geoff

Jeremy Hughes

Attempting to resend with screenshots:

In your document, go to the Document Inspector (circle icon) and look at the "Document: Style" section. Is the Background Color popup set to "Blue-Gray"?

Also look at the "Document: Text" section: the Text Color popup should be set to "White":

Edited

Hi Geoff,

This could happen if you changed those values in the Page Inspector (which only applies to the current page) instead of the Document Inspector (which applies to all pages in the document).

In your document, go to the Document Inspector (circle icon) and look at the "Document: Style" section. Is the Background Color popup set to "Blue-Gray"?

Also look at the "Document: Text" section: the Text Color popup should be set to "White".

Jeremy

Geoff Mullett

Working through the B3 tutorial again as a refresher. On page 9, the tut says 'Just for fun, select New Page from the Page menu. You don’t need to give it a name. When the new page is added, it should look identical to the first page in
the document, because it is taking its styles from the document master page.'
But it doesn't. The charcoal page-wrapper from the template page reproduces, but not the blue-grey page background, nor, more importantly, does the Helvetica white text, which means that new pages created subsequently have to be reformatted. I seem to recall the original tutorial having the same issue, but thought that was something I'd done incorrectly.
Any thoughts?
Regards
Geoff