Hide Inspector panel?

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Keith

The new Inspector panel is clearly incredibly useful for both editing and checking values, but sometimes (especially when working on a laptop) I'd like to be able to hide that and maximise the space available to show a page. I rather like the way Apple's Pages/Keynote/Numbers apps can hide their 'options' panel area on the right – I do this more than a little when using those apps. It seems like a useful concept to include in Xway's general behaviour.
Absolutely!

Ditto the Site panel.

Jeremy

ThatKeith