Topics

Welcome to Xway Talk

Alpha Creations

Hi Max

how are you?

I know you've done a immens lot of work for WepYep 2.0. Is that work lost now Freeway is vanishing and X-way is coming up?
Or is there a way that WepYep can succeed also with X-way?

Thanks

Andries

Op 03-11-19 om 10:26 schreef max.izzat@...:

Hi Jeremy looking forward to the new app. It makes a great end to the year👍
--
vriendelijk groetend,

Andries Kuipers

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Andries,

I'll let Max answer, but the following two points might be relevant:

1. Xway doesn't support Actions yet (it's on our to-do list).

2. It does support markup and markup items

Jeremy

Alpha Creations

Thanks Jeremy,

Max replied to me already and there's a change that WepYep 2 will work with X-way, but the beta version has to see the light first and further updates.

I'm very curious about the result tomorrow! Keep up the good work!

Regards
Andries

Op 04-11-19 om 11:17 schreef Jeremy Hughes:

Hi Andries,

I'll let Max answer, but the following two points might be relevant:

1. Xway doesn't support Actions yet (it's on our to-do list).

2. It does support markup and markup items

vriendelijk groetend,

Andries Kuipers

Alpha Creations
Bel 0638 32 37 33 of 0512 77 66 11

David Owen

Does adding a markup item still wrap custom code in a <p> tag? I do hope not.

(that's currently solved by adding Walt’s Crowbar action).

David Owen http://davidowendesign.com

On 4 Nov 2019, at 10:17, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:
1. Xway doesn't support Actions yet (it's on our to-do list).
2. It does support markup and markup items

Jeremy Hughes

Does adding a markup item still wrap custom code in a <p> tag?
Markup items aren't wrapped in anything (apart from what you insert them into).

You can choose whether a markup item is "inline" (meaning it doesn't contain any block elements and can be displayed inline) or not inline (if it does contain block elements).

Jeremy