Xway user guide

Ken McKinley

Hello -

I have used Freeway for several years, and recently downloaded Xway to begin the process of learning the new program. I have been working through the tutorial, which has been helpful.

However, I am not able to access the User Guide. When I try to open it from the app, I get a dialog which says the following:

"The file “Xway User Guide.pdf” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it. To view or change permissions, select the item in the Finder and choose File > Get Info.”

I have searched my computer for the file named “Xway User Guide.pdf” and it does not appear to exist.

Is there a way that the user guide can be downloaded directly? I don’t see any option on the website to do this.

I am running Catalina 10.15.7 on a 2020 Macbook Pro.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Ken McKinley