Re: Xway b1

Steve

Great news!

I've been waiting for the beta for what seems like ages, but all good things come in time!

I know it's early days but it will be interesting to see how using Xway compares to the familiar Freeway, especially now that Xway has multiple undos, one of the most asked features in Freeway. (I have many versions of Freeway files that I save while working on updates to a site to allow me to go back to a previous version when something in a new version didn't work as expected!)

By the way is there any reason for choosing the 5th November for the launch date, as it's associated with the Bonfire Night, do you hope it will start with a Big Bang!

Looking forward to the new era of Xway!

Regards

Steve