Re: Evenly distribute boxes across a page

Fred Kotler

Thanks Jeremy.
I was able to get this to work once I figured out that to create daughter boxes, I first need to click in the parent box before inserting additional boxes. I was successfully able to insert text into each box and link the text to an external page. The one problem I had was that I wanted to link the entire box, not just the text within it. When I did that, the box dimensions when previewed in a browser and the spacing between boxes changed. Is it not possible to link an entire box, am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

On Jun 15, 2021, at 2:26 PM, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hi Fred,

Flexbox is definitely the way to do this. The boxes don't have to be at the top of the page - we used it for the boxes that are near the bottom of the Xway page on our website:

https://www.softpress.com/xway/

I'd suggest reading:

https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/a-guide-to-flexbox/

You can also look at the source for our Xway page.

We are planning to provide direct support for flexbox in a future version of Xway.