Re: Text handling

Bert Green

In my explorations into Xway, I've been using the Control/Return for non breaking lines and it's very helpful, but I'm wondering why you chose Control/Return and not Shift/Return which is what Freeway uses and which is the standard for most all other text software?

One other thing; and this was an issue in Freeway as well: When I paste in text for item descriptions, they are usually 3-8 lines of short text that I prepare outside of the layout and then paste in place, mostly under the image they describe. If I prepare the text using a text editor and use non breaking lines, the text pastes into Xway without the non breaking line breaks and I have to manually replace them. Is there any way to retain the breaks as non breaking when pasted?