Applying Styles

Bert Green

I've studying the Master Styles functions of Xway and think I may have found a bug; I redefined a few of the styles according to the manual (Paragraph, Heading 1, Heading 2, all the link styles) and when I apply them to text on a page, both Headings and the links correctly apply the new default styles, but the Paragraph style, despite being redefined and appearing in the inspector with the new attributes, does not style the text correctly; it remains in the style that the app had as the original default. If I style it manually and then activate the "Inherit Style" feature, it reverts to the style the app had before I redefined it.

Or am I doing something wrong here?

Also, just as an aside, it would be very helpful to be able to add new styles to the default list, or rename the existing styles, as I would rely extensively on styles in general and would prefer to be able to fully customize them like I could in Freeway.