disappearing pdf resource pages

Art Liestman

Edited

When I last updated my website (last summer), I had linked to a couple of PDF files (containing articles that I wrote) using Resource links.  That worked fine.  I've recently undertaken an update using the newest version of XWay and those links no longer work.  I tried REPLACEing them, but that didn't make a difference.  (The files are located in the same place as before.). Then I tried DETACH and then REPLACE, but that doesn't seem to do anything.  When I try previewing the page, the link results in opening up a blank tab.  Is there something subtle in the new release that I'm missing?