Re: adding boxes

Walter Lee Davis

Interesting. I just tried doing what I would have done in Freeway -- dragging the box in the left-column "tree" so its source order was where it should be, and that had no effect. Selecting an item and using Insert Box put the item last in the list.

Walter

On May 24, 2021, at 9:42 AM, sethr via groups.io <sethr=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Question: I have already inserted boxes within the 'Main' section of a page now I find need to add another box as the first box under 'Main'.... I can't seem to find a way to get the added box to be within the Main box if not added initially. I'm sure I'm missing something here.... on the attached screenshot I'm trying to get the box labeled 'shop-page' to nest inside the 'Main' box not after it. Thanks!! <Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 6.40.46 AM.png>