Scaling text

Guido

Is there a way to automatically scale text so that when you view the website on a small devise like an iphone the text doesn't jumble over itself? On my old Freeway website  - http://jvtcreations.site44.com/ -   everything scaled very well on any device, but, alas, I had to move on to Catalina and don't have an old computer that  I can use for Freeway.

When I zoom out on the preview page on my desktop, it views great, but I have to zoom out on each page separately. The iPhone is a whole other issue.

Attached is an example of what I'm talking about. I think I'm just missing a setting somewhere.
Thanks for any advice.