Re: creating a basic column layout

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Heather

It works for me (iPhone 12) if I switch to landscape orientation for the slide show.

If you wanted, you could centre the images that you click on to see each slide show: 1. Give the component box a defined width (e.g. 200 px) in the Dimensions section of the Box Inspector and resize it so that it is the same width as the image, 2. Choose Center from the Align popup in the Margins and Alignment section of the Box Inspector.

Unrelated to the design, but you might want to ask your web provider for an https domain. People may be wary of visiting "insecure" (http) sites.