Re: creating a basic column layout

@HeatherKay

Hi Jeremy

Understood. I suspect it would be quite some effort to feed edits to the code back into the WYSIWYG layout!

Anyway, I've managed to put together a variant on my current web site.

http://heatherkay.co.uk/test/

There are rough edges, bits missing, and things still to be resolved. It does sort of do what I want it to do, and it's been a fun exercise in getting to grip with Xway. I'm not fishing for comments, really, but feel free!

The biggest problem I'm encountering at present is more an Exhibio issue. Getting the slide shows to display nicely on mobile phones is proving trying. The current theme I've used really isn't happy on a mobile smaller than an iPad. Still, it's something for me to play around with.

Cheers

Heather