Question about large tables

Matthew Hawton

Hello folks.

Question for the hive mind. I’m still using Freeway Pro on an old iMac to update my shops website. I sell vinyl records and use the table feature to show my stock. These are populated by a .CSV file that I export from the Discogs website. You can see an example of this here http://www.marrsplectrum.co.uk/For%20Sale/index.html

Will I still be able to do this with the new iteration of the software? My old iMac is excruciatingly slow to just boot up, but it’s glacial when handling the large tables that I use! Does anyone have any experience with this kind of data?

Many thanks.

Cheers Matt.