Re: Import Exhibeo Slide Show tittles garbled

Guido

I just copied all the values from the "new" into the "old" and everything worked! Plus it didn't alter any of the other items on the page. All is good.

On May 17, 2021, at 2:28 PM, Guido via groups.io <jtrionfante2@...> wrote:

I'm using xway beta 4 and exhibeo 2.0.6 on Catalina.  Pasting it in a new Xway document comes out perfect. I will have to do some experimenting on my "old" Xway file.
Thanks for responding so quickly.

On May 17, 2021, at 2:02 PM, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hi Guido,

It looks like some kind of font problem.

Which version of Xway (and macOS) are you using?

What happens if you import the gallery into a new Xway document? Does it look the same if you preview in a browser?