Re: The publishing process

Geoff Mullett

having said 'short', I've realised a couple are around 350mb, though most are well below 100mb. I use FileZilla and Fetch to upload, however, the upload takes little time, it's Xway's 'publish' that holds things up. It's often accompanied by the 'application not responding' message.
Some of the larger videos are on Youtube and maybe that's the answer in the short term. 11 minutes to publish a line of text seems excessive, but if that's being looked at for the future, then I'm happy to wait.
Regarding sharing the document, should I send everything, videos, JPEGs etc? I can use WeTransfer again.
Geoff