Re: The publishing process

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Geoff,

Publishing just the changes is on our list of things to do.

What FTP program are you using? I haven't had any problems using Cyberduck to upload from my Site folder.

If I had a site with many videos, I would consider two options:

1. Inserting them as YouTube videos if you don't mind putting them on YouTube
2. Uploading them separately to a "videos" folder in your online Site folder

If you take the second option, you can link to the online videos from within Xway (treating them as external resources). The Resources view allows you to replace local resources (including videos) with external resources, by entering a URL (e.g. https://yourdomain.com/videos/somevideo.mp4).