The publishing process

Geoff Mullett

I have a site that is quite heavy with short videos and photos. The process involved to get the updated pages from Xway to my website involves:
  • Publishing
  • Showing the site folder (within Xway)
  • Moving changed contents to a folder I call 'site for upload' as my FTP programme can't see the Xway folder
  • Selecting the updated pages and associated media in the FTP and uploading
The publishing process alone takes typically 11 minutes, so the whole business is slow and long-winded. I appreciate that eventually it will be possible to upload from within Xway, but in the meantime, is there a way of speeding up the process? If Xway just 'published' the changes rather than the whole site it would help.
Thanks
Geoff