Re: Forum hacked?

erbril@cameleonpaint.com

I do so much agree. I don’t visit the mis forum list. Don’t get it.
I would be so happy to see it back as a true forum.
Eugénie

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Op 7 apr. 2021 om 22:17 heeft Richard Cacciato via groups.io <rcacciato@...> het volgende geschreven:

I’d like to chime in here.

I don’t like the Xway forum platform. I find it difficult to use and not intuitive. Is there any way to add this discussion to the same platform freewaytalk is on? I just find that much easier plus see an advantage in having everything in the same place.

My two cents.

Thanks.

Richard.

Richard Cacciato
Partner

http://linkedin.com/in/rcacciato/

Blue Iceberg
Digital Strategy | Engagement | Results
O:           +1.212.337.9920
M:          +1.646.258.3360

Moving the needle, delivering results.
http://www.blue-iceberg.com

On Apr 7, 2021, at 3:47 PM, grantsymon <xwayToo@...> wrote:

Hey Walter, nice to hear from you. 😊

I just got it with the From: header set to xwayToo
Uuuuhhh... this seems like a reallly bad idea.  Shouldn't emails be sent out from an anonymous 'no-reply' address??

For me, it doesn't matter, because as I described, every company/web thingy that I deal with, gets a unique email address.  However, "waltd@..." just came through.