Re: Forum hacked?

Jeremy Hughes

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 08:42 PM, grantsymon wrote:
Uuuuhhh... this seems like a reallly bad idea.  Shouldn't emails be sent out from an anonymous 'no-reply' address??
I don't think iogroups is different from FreewayTalk in this respect. Walter and Simon might be able to comment in more detail.

We went with iogroups because it is free and was already being used for Mac programming discussions. There is a commercial alternative (Discourse) that Apple use for Swift language forums (this does seem to hide email addresses).