Missing component

Geoff Mullett

Having opened an xway document after several days of not working on it, all the Exhibeo components seem to be missing when I select Web View Preview. However, If I select File > Preview everything is in place. I've tried reconnecting/replacing the component, but it makes no difference.
Also, in Web View Preview, not only are the component images showing question/missing marks, the page shows elements from another page that doesn't exist on on this working page.
I created a new document and added the same components and they preview OK, so I've stopped work on my site for now – just in case!
Geoff