Re: Video tutorials please

Peter A-B

Videos don’t have to be expensive or time consuming to produce. Look at some of the YouTube videos online.

From: xway-talk@softpress.groups.io <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io> on behalf of Torbjorn Hultmark via groups.io <thultmark@...>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 11:19:08 AM
To: xway-talk@softpress.groups.io <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [xway-talk] Video tutorials please

I agree 100%, simple tutorial videos please if at all possible! Videos for dummies like me.
Understood completely that resources are limited but, as someone here commented, videos do not need to be polished, or even in depth. Getting us started with the basics would in my view get a lot of people over that initial hurdle. The whole point of Freeway is that it is relatively easy and intuitive (I have still struggled a great deal!) so this is presumably what most of us here are looking for.