Re: Xway feedback

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Max,

then I am assuming from this, that you are not expecting Xway to be able to create emailers
Not if you rely on table layout for emails.

But maybe you could use real tables (when we support them) to do this.

For now, I think people can use Freeway (or Freeway Express - which is free and entirely table-layout).

If there is an ongoing need for table-layout emails - and real tables aren’t a convenient way of doing this - we could add some emailer-specific functionality in a future version of Xway (e.g. export a page in emailer-friendly format).

What do you think? It’s not a priority right now, but we’re happy to plan ahead!