Re: Video tutorials please

Craig Seeman

As another dyslexic I’m going to second this. I’m a visual learner. I truly have tried reading the documents and tutorial but it’s been a frustrating trouble.
My own hunch is that a large portion of the people eattracted to original Freeway were visual learners.
I understand that at this stage of Xway’s developments things are in flux but video tutorials don’t have to be “polished.” Simple screen casts walking through some functions and a basic web page design would be so helpful.

Craig

On Mar 14, 2021, at 1:04 AM, Robert Mitton <web@...> wrote:

Trying to wrap my extremely dyslexic mind around Xway. If I can see how to do something rather than trying to figure out something by reading text (which is a bummer way to do things) it would be a great way to learn how to use this Freeway Pro “replacement”.

I have a bad feeling that Xway is not going to be as intuitive, or as visually easy to understand as Freeway was for me.

I know I need a modern replacement for my trusty Freeway Pro 7, but I don’t want to be tearing my quite long hair out by the roots while trying to figure this all out. Will you all please be making some tutorial videos, asap?

Thanks a million,

Robert