Re: Trying to get an iframe to resize for tablet/cellphone

john@...

Thanks for the reply. I am using the embed codes from both platforms. The issue is a formatting one; Without setting dimensions, the boxes appear quite small, too small for the webpage if viewed on a computer, or even a tablet. If I set the dimensions, or even the minimum dimensions, the iframe doesn't resize for a cellphone, and runs off the screen. It is possible to pinch to resize on the cellphone, but this causes it's own problems with the windows.

I was hoping for a setting or way fo managing embedded media in Xway that would allow for better resizing on the small screen.