Re: Text over inserted images

Peter A-B

Morning Jeremy,

Further to this problem with starting a new line instead of a new paragraph when return is pressed. instead of pressing shift/return I tried control/return and it works.  I can’t understand why I didn’t try these other combinations before.

I hope this helps the other guy that wrote in with this problem.

Regards,

Peter.

On 8 Feb 2021, at 16:00, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hi Peter,

I think that a better solution would be to use a background image on an ordinary (text) box. You can choose a background image from the Background section of the Box Inspector.

Adding a markup item with <br> (as mentioned in the other thread) should work for line breaks.