Re: Text over inserted images

Peter A-B

Hey James,

Thank you for the ultra fast reply. Yes it was the line break I wanted not the new paragraph.

The url fir some reason does not transfer the .co.uk for some reason so if you try again with this it should work. https://W121SoM.co.uk

I’ll see if your fix for adding text on top of an image works. Take care.

Regards,
Peter

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 13:48, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

Also, you had a query regarding starting a new line straight under the one above, similar to Shift/Return , this doesn’t work with Xway. You suggested, iirc, to print out the text in a text editor then cut and paste.  I tried this but once pasted there is still a space between the two lines.
Do you mean adding a line-break which doesn't start a new paragraph?

https://softpress.groups.io/g/xway-talk/message/690