Re: Fonts not working

Jeremy Hughes

Hi John,

If it's installed on your computer, I don't know why it's not working in your browser. Are you using Safari or a different browser?

However, you also need to consider that most people probably won't have this font installed (I don't have it) so it won't work for them either. If you want to use a particular font, and it's not one that most people are likely to have (Times/Times New Roman or Helvetica/Arial), it's better to use a "web font" that can be downloaded by the browser. Even in this case, it's a good idea to specify a fallback font (some people have web fonts turned off in their browser).