Fonts not working

john@...

I have been trying to use a particular font, Trajan Pro, the is installed on my computer. I shows up in the page view, and in the page preview mode, but using web preview (opt-com-B) causes a default font to be substituted, in this case Times.  I have tried every way I can to insert this font in to the font list in Xway, and have also re-installed the font using the Font Book app.

Other fonts work perfectly when added - Optima, for example.  Is there something that I need to know about fonts such as Trajan that is not in the Users Guide?