Text handling

Bert Green

I have been watching Xway as it is in beta and hadn't started building any sites in earnest until now. I just decided to dig in and study the manual in preparation for attempting to make a real site that hopefully someday soon will replace my main business site once Xway is further along.

I came across an issue. In Freeway, I was able to create line break between paragraphs by typing return, but could also create non breaking lines with shift/return, so as to keep short lines together, which I do frequently when listing product descriptions where the text needs to be together but not on the same line.

I can't find a way to do that in Xway. The only break I can seem to make is a full paragraph break. Is this possible, and if not, will it be added later?