Xway feedback

Tim Plumb

First of all congratulations on getting Xway b1 out of the door.

Jeremy, what feedback exactly are you looking for on this forum?

* Bugs?
* UI issues?
* Workflow?
* Feature specifications?
* Missing features?
etc.
or all of the above?

I've been playing with the app both late last night and this morning and started off trying to replicate the Xway page. This has proved a little trickier than I'd hoped as there are currently no floats and the display:flex appears to have been added as an extended item (unless I've missed it in the UI).

All in all the app shows a solid foundation for future work so well done.

Is the app aimed at the same market as Freeway Pro or Express or somewhere in-between?
Thanks,
Tim.