Appreciation

Steve Gunther

I appreciate your evolving Freeway/Xway.

I just paid for someone to do a website for me (www.careerdecisioncoaching.com). They did an ok job. But then when they sent me the link to the backend, and I saw all that awful Word Press formatting and design layout, it made me feel a bit sick - the reason I hate Word Press. Its so popular, yet it reminds me of Microsoft Word circa 1987, when you had to put in ‘formatting on, formatting off’ marks in a document. So clunky.

Thanks guys for continuing to create a beautiful, intuitive and user-friendly product. Frankly, I have been waiting for the moment that there is an ‘import Freeway site’ capacity...

Steve