Re: Xway b3 is here!

Jeremy Hughes

Edited

Hi Grant,

There are a number of things we’re planning on adding, including master pages, tables, forms, Freeway import, and direct support for CSS flexbox.

I don't think there will be a “final version”. We’re planning to continue developing Xway for many years, and the beta versions we’ve been releasing are “release quality” rather than “beta quality” — but there will be a commercial (1.0) release at some point and we will then start charging for Xway (with upgrade discounts for Freeway users).

Master pages are high on our list of things to do, and I think they will be in the next beta or the one after that (we may release an intermediate beta with native support for M1 processors).