Re: Xway b2.2 is here

Álvaro José de Regil Castilla

Hi Jeremy,

Talking about Exhibeo galleries, which I bought a couple of weeks ago to use with Freeway, I’m dealing with a persistent problem. When previewing to any browser using the “Impress” theme, the slideshow functionality does not work. To see all the images you have to do it manually. This issue is true using any browser. I checked the inspector with Firefox and it states specifically: “The slideshow functionality is not supported on your device” What is that? I am using an iMac late 2015 with the latest Mojave version and everything works when working with Freeway and other actions, such as showcase, but not with Exhibeo. I hope that you can help with this, which is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Álvaro