Re: Xway & Transmit

Walter Lee Davis

In Transmit, after you select the package, control-click (or right-click) and choose "Show Package Contents" from the contextual submenu. That will let you extend the path down into the contents of the package. Transmit just uses the Finder APIs for this, and you can navigate into packages in this manner in the Finder as well.

Walter

On Aug 21, 2020, at 9:33 AM, sethr via groups.io <sethr=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

I use Transmit to upload/sync my websites. Within Transmit I use the Favorites feature so I have quick access to each site. This feature requires a path to the local folder. Since the Site folder is now within the package contents I haven't been able to have the Favorite open all the way into the site folder. I have opened the site folder in the Finder and copied/pasted the path into Transmit but when opening it doesn't go beyond the package folder. Any idea how to work around this? Thanks!